Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sports..Sports..SPORTS!!!



Sports' Day is officially over.It was held this afternoon and my sports house,Sulaiman won!!Yahoo!What a way to end my last Sports' Day in SMK Tinggi Kluang.I represented my house in running 200m,400m and tug-of-war.Though I won no honours for my house,I felt happy being able to represent my house after so many years.I always have a dream to run on the field for my house,but it never did come true during my secondary school days.I did,however won 2nd place for tug-of-war.My 2nd sporting honours,the 1st being champion in a school basketball competition years ago.It was really tiring but at the same time fun,especially when people were cheering for you.The feeling was just..indescribable!Haha.

Sports'Day this year was rather different,the crowd seems to be so much lesser compared to previous ones I had attended,still I would say this is one of the most memorable one.All in all,the credit goes to of course none other but God.I believe that without His help,I would not have pulled through all these events.It was also possible for me to achieve all these dreams I have had since I was in secondary school because of His grace.Truely,how great is our God!Jit came and watched me run,eventhough he left with a grin on his face,I think I have not disgrace myself an everyone who trusted and supported me.Hehe..

I took part in the Kluang Under-18 Open Basketball Competition too.Eventhough most of the time I was benched,I did learn alot from this competition and had a fun time with my team,RENGAM.They are really a bunch of really interesting individuals and nice teammates.I wished to upload some photos but my PC went into the hospital and thus making it impossible to show you any pictures as I am blogging from my sis's labtop.We managed to make it to the final 6 before being ousted by 2 very outstanding team.Many people would said that I HAVE LOSE IN ALMOST ALL THE EVENTS I PARTICIPATED but I somehow beg to difer.

"Winning doesnt always mean being first,winning means you're doing better than you've done before"--Bonnie Blair.

I have managed to do all these things,things that I can only dream of in the past.Therefore,IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.There's only one opponent in our lives,that is ourselves.I declare myself a winner,what about you?

No comments: