Friday, October 30, 2009

Once Again..

Just came back from CG. Felt recharged as it has been long since I really let go of everything. Ever since entering uni, attending church and cg and youth has been like a chore more than fun. It's like I am there for the sake of fulfilling a duty. Sometimes, I even go MIA. I have been dry and I wont be shy to admit it. Somehow I am just seeking to be replugged into that power supply, God but I kept using my own strength thus effort proves to be vain.

But today, things took change. I enjoy people's presence but I was reminded of God's presence. Spending some time alone with the Almighty as Moses always do when he withdraw to his tent outside the main camp. I lacked that quality time with God and constantly think I can do better, but ended up being disappointed. I put in very little effort yet I expect to sow a good results. However, God's grace has definitely been good that I am still hanging in there for good results. It may not be the best but sometimes it certainly isnt what I deserve. Haha. I know I need the presence of others to recharge me and I know I need Him more to supply me with energy. Once again, I am on the move. I will do my best, be grateful and rock on!

1 comment:

ur fren said...

yo..1st time here...one Q..this post is praising God post or u???lol..