Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Post CNY

Happy Chinese New Year people! It's after all still the Chinese New Year period,right? CNY holidays as all of you know have come and gone. Somehow, I wished I could have grasped and made use of each moment better. Well, 7 more agonizing weeks before I officially finished year 1 of university life. CNY this year was rather different, I don't really know what words to use to describe it but it's just different from previous years. Perhaps the transition from carefree teenage life to serious young adult has finally sipped in. Nonetheless, it was still a great time catching up with relatives and friends. Not forgetting the ever growing amount of Ang Pow $$..XD

I was sitting in lecture earlier and started to daydream a little. I just realized that I had somehow misused my 20 years of life so far. I did not exactly utilized very well, or rather I learnt from mistakes. Haha. There's just so many things I figured out I have not learnt or done. Shoots..Turning 20 is pretty scary! Well, I guess all I can do now is start using time better and use every seconds wisely. Maybe I can start with spending more time with God..then books..haha..Hello World, Bye Bye CNY..

No comments: