Monday, April 26, 2010

Aloha!

Hi people, I am back to the blogging world. Seriously, I have been missing for ages because of writer's block and university's stuffs. It's like I sort of forgot how simple little things always makes life unique and forgot how to live a life. Truth be told, I was a little lost in my walk of faith and my studies. Now I am recovering little by little so yea, do keep me in prayers!

On the brighter side of things, I finished year 1! Wuhoo! Well, it isn't all bed of roses for university's life. I still have an attitude problem when making friends, I still slack in studies sometimes, giving myself a lot of excuses because of the activities that I am involved in and still study last minute. I am keeping my finger crossed for my sem 2 results. Officially, I am a senior comes this july.

So, I have a 3 months break, what do I do? If any of you have any plans or need any help, do let me know. I have some plans but that might change thus this 3 months is gonna be something like a spontaneous basis. Hehe. Hope to write longer next time!

No comments: