Friday, November 7, 2008

Graduation!

Today was graduation day. The end of my form 6 student life. With one more obstacles to cross and a new stage in life after that. Come to think of it, form 6 was never in my agenda of life yet I ended up doing it. Nonetheless, I did enjoy my one and a half years stay with its bitter sweet moment. Today was also pictures day, so I will show you some I took in school. For more, go to my friendster. Malas want to update here! Haha!

Ivan, kawan 7 tahun and I
Shi Hao and I

Jolene and I
Due to popular demand..
Buddies

Miss Lileen, my Physics teacher Miss Foo, my Chemistry teacher

Mr Quek, my Maths 1 teacher


The girls of PU2F1 with teachers

Majlis Restu






























3 comments:

weisong0908 said...

ya, we are graduated. Do remember to send me the photo... you know which one de. Didn't expect so many people came and took......XI

Anonymous said...

hey.. im honoured tht u put our pic here.. all the best to u ya!!

Anonymous said...

paiseh..forgot to key in my name..