Sunday, October 26, 2008

Graduation = Goodbye?



I just catched this long-awaited movie with couple of friends on Friday. No offence here but this movie is nicer than the 2nd and more real than the 1st. The songs are mostly slow this song, which I really enjoyed. The title is SENIOR YEAR, which means the final year in High School. The next stop in life is college. In the movie, it talked about attending colleges and being away from friends you really love and treasure, each person going after their own dreams. My own graduation is coming. I am leaving STK for the 2nd time in my life and this time, it's for good. I will not come back into STK as it's students. Happy? Sad? I don't really know. Mixed feelings about graduating. All the more after watching this movie. I wonder where I will be heading next, or rather what do I want in the future? The thought of only being a student for another 4 to 5 years before the working society welcomes you is rather scary.
Come to think of it, a student's life is really the sweetest. No wonder seniors always encourage us to have fun in school. Regrets, disappointments, joys and most importantly FRIENDSHIP are what we will be taking away from high school I supposed. I know the journey wont just end here but rather it's moving to a whole new level from here. So, happy graduating all my friends! Let's all enjoy our prom and our last days of school!

2 comments:

weisong0908 said...

So sad.. we are going to leave this school. Really need to enjoy our last days. But don't you forget STPM also.

Anonymous said...

hey..dont get so sad la.. its part of life.. gambateh!!