Thursday, October 9, 2008

You're the One..

Since the beginning of this week, I've been feeling like a rubbish. In fact, it wasn't the first time I'm on a ride on this emotional roller-coaster which more or less constantly torment me inside out. Haha. I am still very much alive though. It has been a ME,MYSELF and I problem since the beginning of my form 6 life. The more I want to avoid making mistake, the higher tendency I hurt people around me. I've pictured out how I want my form 6 life to be, yet everything just seems to backfire. Nonetheless, I am learning a lot through all the dramas in life. I am not at any point blaming or trying to stab anyone through this post.

I have been on a war with my inner self, just sliding down in my walk with Christ. It's like the Murphy's law then beginning to take place. Everything that can go wrong is going wrong. There has been fun times and joyous ones throughout the year but I've allowed my emotional side and the so-called sad things to overshadow every single good that the Lord has brought unto me. I blamed this, I blamed that but never myself. I am not please with anything because I am extremely not please with myself.

Howerver, the Lord is good and faithful. On the edge of breaking down, there He is with the reinforcement to get me out of troubles. I thank God for people He brought into my life, things that He allowed me to see. Throughout this time, I really want to thank someone, Gideon Koh Hee Liang. Though I find joy in bullying you sometimes but it's an undeniable fact that you are actually one making me continue to believe, continue to have faith. Thanks dude, I owe you big time. I've been working outside my limits as I've said before and now I'm just going to use this final 80 days with friends to try and get the best out of it. Working within limits, I shall not corss the boundary anymore.

A new found inspiration in my life, Joseph Merrick a.k.a the Elephant Man. The faith he has is just so amazing and he really did show what it means to be joyous in times of difficulties. The story is way too long to be elaborated here. Read about him on Wikipedia.org. I believe many will be inspired and challenged. Aw. It feels good to be back. STPM, here I come. My future, here I come!

Just a little something for everyone to bear in mind:

Tis true my form is something odd, But blaming me is blaming God. Could I create myself anew, I would not fail in pleasing you. If I could reach from pole to pole, Or grasp the ocean with a span, I would be measured by the soul, The mind's the standard of the man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo

I didnt notice my name was here in your blog.. That shows how long I didnt read ur blog, and many other blogs.. I onli read some.. heh. Extremely sorry..

Anyway, your welcome.. Consider that your reward for serving me.. HAHA!! Kidding..