Monday, January 5, 2009

Writer on Leave

Beginning tomorrow, I will be undergoing training for Youth Mission Initiative, which requires us to serve in a certain mission field for 10 days. I will be leaving town on Friday if everything goes according to plan and will be back only by the 19th. The schedule seems a bit packed so I probably will choose to sleep more rather than on9 for the next 3 weeks. A good fasting time! Haha. Well, I believe this is a time for me to personally seek the Lord and to learn to submit to Him totally and to live my life for Him and Him alone so yeah, TZH out!

Stay tune for stories when I return!

2 comments:

weisong0908 said...

Haha, finally you go to another service instead of National Service. I will be missing you...

zBlue Wey said...

no wonder din c u on9 these days, i thought u hv gone for NS dy...then how abt NS?? u r not goin to go for it?