Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am back. I was part of the YMI 2009 team and was sent to Teluk Intan, Perak to work with special children. With very little details told, it was scary because the team did not know what to expect. Somehow, things went on smoothly and we had fun in Teluk Intan. I am kind of lazy to go into details so I probably will post about my personal report in the next post. Haha. Well, one thing I really learnt is to be faithful in the little things. Be still and know that God is God. What lies ahead of us, He will worry about it. We just need to take one step at a time. NS, STPM results, Uni..Here I am...

2 comments:

christinasan said...

Guess you guys had real great time XD

zBlue Wey said...

welcome back...
then how about your NS???no need go?