Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Birthday!

Happy Chinese NIU Year to all of you. Today is also Human Day, the 7th day of Chinese New Year, which to the Chinese means everybody's birthday so there you go, Happy Birthday! I have been having some sort of writer's block earlier without anything in my mind to blog but well, not many people do read this blog anyway, right? Well, Chinese New Year this time round has been rather slow. To begin with, most of my relatives did not come back this year and we are not visiting them too. Then, both my sisters have only a two days break from work and university respectively. It was a quite time at home throughout this one week, with some visitations to brighten up the dull moment. Surprisingly ang paos this year were not very much affected by the economy crisis. Now who says everything is undergoing recession? Haha.

I am currently on a job hunt. Have to find something to do, learn and fill up my time I guess. Don't want to be regarded as an idler who is living off his parents. Haha. So, anybody who has any job offer, feel free to tell me. As long as I get paid, I am happy =)

I just got my memory card back so I will post some pictures of my mission trip and probably update a little about it soon. For now, I am tired both physically and emotionally. It's rather true when you walk closer with God, the devil certainly disturb you and people around you. Argh! Learning to walk closer with Him. I certainly need to sort out couple of things in my life and make it correct again.. hm..

No comments: