Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010

A very happy new year to each and everyone of you all! How did you all spend the last day of 2009? Clubbing away? Countdown party in some hotspot? Or you spent it quietly at home with your family? For me, it was a whole new different countdown this time round. This is the first time I countdown away from home, in Skudai. I spent the night attending the covenant service in Hebron. It was a time of reflection and reminder of 2009 and an opportunity to renew our covenant with God once again as we enter into the new year. Pastor Daniel did something called The Stations Of Milestones, showcasing events that had taken place throughout the year 2009. As we walked to each stations, we meditated and took a moment to just think and looked back at those moments. It was quite new to me and fruitful as well as I began to understand and open my mind towards listening to Him. Oh well, next was pretty crazy. 11 youths went and stayed at Sister Jessie's place and most of us did not sleep until 5 am. I sort of have a good 3 hours of talk with Ezra and when morning came, I left for home. So I am back here in Kluang. haha! For work purpose, kie? Not come back for fun. All right now, wishing you all a blessed 2010 ahead once again!

2 comments:

gray said...

happy new year to you!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!