Saturday, December 26, 2009

Back To Work..

Time to get back to work. After two weeks of adrenalin rush for the festive season, everything is finally falling back into place. Not much reasons for me to go MIA from Skudai anymore. Studies for sem 2 has kicked in and picking up the pace. However, 2 of my lecturers said they want to go for a vacation so I prolly will have less lectures next week! What a start to semester 2. On the bright side of things, I guess it's time to finally settle down in Skudai. The next time you people see me around in KLuang, it's probably during the Chinese New Year break.

This whole week has somewhat been a little messy but the puzzle finally is pieced together this afternoon after a short tea session with Yosh. The whole Christmas season like I have said previously just feel so weird. One thing's for sure, it's back to the beginning of what I set out to do upon leaving for uni. What have I accomplished? Not much I guess. I need to work harder in order to open more windows to see more things from Him I supposed. Fuh. It ain't gonna be a simple journey but I definitely hope I am ready. Servanthood, spiritual growth, civil engineering studies, here I come!

No comments: