Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!


The title says it all, it's Christmas again. The long awaited festival at the end of each year is finally here once again. After a month's long of decorations and sales, the day came and soon will be gone. Christmas this year for me has been very different in many aspects. But before I go further, let me first wished all you readers Merry Xmas and Blessed New Year!

This is the first Christmas that I am not on holidays. Previously, I am either on graduation break or school holidays break during Christmas but UTM started class early this semester thus I traveled back and forth to join the events here in Kluang. First up, I came back last Thursday to join a I Love Kluang Project to give out uniforms to a community and then a Christmas Cheer event in Kluang Mall on Sunday. Went back to Uni and came back on Wednesday to make it just in time for Carolling last night. The highlight of the whole Christmas season, The 1 Joy 1 Kluang event at Taman Tasek. It's a joint collaboration between churches in Kluang to celebrate and countdown to Christmas together. This event and carolling on the 23rd, when it is usually on the eve made Christmas special for me this year too.

Oh well, I took on the job to be a clown again and hopefully did my share of job to entertain the crowd there. It was a massive events with lots of performances and a whole loads of people. Kluang seems so Christmassy last night! Haha. These 2 weeks have made me realised that there's still so much for me to learn, so much for me to do before I embark on a new journey to start acting like a young adult. Of course I should do things a young adult will do however that I supposed should come in stages so I am gonna enjoy serving the Lord and remembering Him in the days of my youth above all else!

I have always embraced the belief that Christmas is a time to share a smile and spread the joy! So let's all be jolly and celebrate! Once again, a blessed Christmas all!

P/S : The writer welcomes presents from everyone of you, in fact you all should give as a sign of blessings unto the writer, no? :P

No comments: