Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1 and a half month on

I realised the previous posts were all kinda emo, no wonder my results also went emo. Haha! So, here for now, is gonna be different. Well, what have I been doing since holidays begun? Let's see..

1st up, I visited UKM. Yes! 1 more universities cross off on my list of universities to visit. Up till today, I have managed to visit UM,UTHM,UMS,and of course UTM! Was in UKM for a debate tournament and realised how sucky/rusty I have gotten after not debating for so long. Aih~ Anyways, trip to Thailand was cancel by UTM due to political unstability. That was a huge turn off as we were all so eager to participate and visit Bangkok.

Hm, had a great time of food and fun with friends in hometown. Soon, it's back to UTM and 3 weeks of working for an upcoming conference. Been trying to be more committed and give 110% in my work. Has to skip church camp for this event. Hopefully I made the right decision >.<

On the brighter side of things, I have been trying to understand the Old Testament. Anyone has any suggestion on how to comprehend it better?

Hopefully I can post something philosophical like last time or maybe just pictures for my next post. Haha. For now, TZH out! Road trip tomorrow! Whee!!!!

5 comments:

gray said...

haha ukm's debate club was super pro and scary last time. i wonder if anything's changed

Zhi Howe said...

gary,still good but those times in the past were better!=)

Covnitkepr1 said...

Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

renwei said...

Why didnt update ur blog liao? Busy chasing gals?

Jing Wen Jacelyn said...

find a time n visit UPM...i'll bring u around~ =)