Thursday, July 19, 2007

Insane and Sane...

Recently something broke out in school.I shant move into details about that but that event made me feel like posting out what's on my mind.Have it ever crossed your mind that it's kinda good to be living in your own world,where you dont have to worry so much?I do.Insane some people would call it,others would say it means fantasizing.Who actually has the scale to measure it in the 1st place?Being in our so-called normal state isnt a very good thing after all..Insanity and sanity is just separated by a thin line.We,tend to fight with ourselves,contradict with one another and felt lost tonnes of times.So,which is actually better?

I have learnt of a little thing called faith.Through trials and tribulations we can try to vent our anger and disappointment in a bad way,but trust me..that will made you feel so much worse.Not any better.Learning how to let go and hang onto the hope that God have provided us with comes in very handy at such times.When you are weak,HE is strong.

Something one of my teachers said today struck me hard too.In times of difficulties,how many of us can claim ourselves as friends to those who need us?Sometimes a little bit of care can change so much.I am guiilty of running away when problems arise and discriminating people.But I shall not do it anymore for we are all the same in God's eyes.Some people are strong enough to stand up again on his own when he falls.Others need friends.So let us all look into the needs of others and not just let the world revolves around yourself.

p/s:I am not insane..no worries..haha

No comments: