Sunday, July 1, 2007

Struggles..

I had a bad day on Friday.To begin with,I was out with friends till 3 am the day before watching Transformers so I got a little nagging from my dad.Then come the leo agm after school.Well,I went for it with some friends,expecting to at least land myself some small post to fulfil the koko criteria.Turns did not turned out the way I expected.I got boycotted by some juniors who I barely know.Then,form sixers from other schools just went on to claim post after post.I was really feeling moody as I was nominated yet nobody voted.It's kinda like making me such a fool in front of at least 50 ppl.I was really angry and down the moment I know I was being played a fool.But then again,I kept telling myself..mayb this isnt the club for you.I could have just slammed the door and walked out of the classroom.But i didn't.I even went on to crack a few jokes and just went on with it.I realise that such trials and disappointments can sometimes meant to be test for me.I chose to forgive those who treated me like some kind of clown and just try not to think too much about it.After all,when you are cursed,you bless.I do believe that God allows things to happen around us for a good reason.But to accept such event is kind of hard.I learnt to surrender all my struggles to God,and accept what may come.It's hard..but yea..I am learning...

Moving on,Transformers is a movie really worth watching!I stayed out with ryan and weishin till 3 am for the sake of the movie and we did not regret a single bit.HAHA..People,WATCH IT!!!

1 comment:

Jonathan low said...

you are growing up man;p