Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sayonara..Adios..

Well,I have come to notice that I am really and seriously addicted to my pc.I started my journey in Form 6 a month ago and up till now,I kind of maintain the old attitude I have in studies.I just do my homework,sometimes not and just spend the rest of the time hanging around.I have managed to somehow scrap through every examination so far and I promise myself to change at the start of this year.But guess what,I am still wasting time now and then,here and there!Okiez.So it's time to bid my pc goodbye and to the rest of my on9 mates.

Yes,you are not dreaming.I am gonna fast from my pc until I feel that it's necessary to on9.I will only on9 on fridays or saturdays and if any of you ever see me signing in during weekdays..feel free to put some sense back into me!It's time to start the engine and hope that I can still catch up with those F1 engines of my friends.Haha.

So,bye bye for now!

1 comment:

eunice said...

Ok arrrh, you said it! Weekdays I tengok you on msn..hmmmmm... :P