Friday, June 15, 2007

Decisions....

Have you ever come to a time where you need to make a decision and yet you find it so hard to come to one?Whether you should go ahead with something or just back off?Does all this actually sounds familiar to you?Well,at least it does to me.As I grow older,I find that there are more and more decisions that I need to make and every decision is not an easy one.I will always tend to struggle to come to a decision and upon doing so,I will get "mood swings".Haha,well for those who knows me more as a typical joker,I do have times when I am down!Yes!I do get moody!Well,I have come to realise that all these worrying and thinking will make you lose focus in most of the things you do.Is it something bad?That I shall leave it to you all to decide.

I was reading Ryan's blog some time ago(I forgot when!) and he said about giving everything of you to God during worship,not just rejoicing but also bring your problems to Him for He shall bring peace back into your heart.I felt God was really speaking to me that day as I did my quiet time and learnt that we should not lie or cheat God,thinking we can get away with it for God knows everything.There is no point of us trying to hide our emotions or problems before Him.Instead,we should surrender them to God.Our joy and pains and and have faith that He will provide.I choose to surrender everything to God and keep my finger cross that each problems or questions I have in my mind,He will resolve them.

What about you?

No comments: