Sunday, June 17, 2007

Failure

In life,we all tend to fail sometimes and it's ok to fail.I never really was into the craps of people who said that we should never fail in anything we do.True failure begins when one stop trying.
I was just struck that my ego had gotten the better of me in my favourite sport-basketball.I was just so high in ego into looking down on people and that I am good enough for this or good enough for that.I was such an idiot!!!ARGH!!!

When I played basketbal just now,I sucked!I totally do!And yet I was telling some1 I felt that I am quite good in it!Total fool!But I guess this is how God speak to me..constantly reminding me to be humble and just give my best in the game,not letting my ego ride over me.I just feel posting this down.So whoever sees me saying things or doing things I should not..hey,just come forward and give me a knock on my head.I would seriously thank you for that.

p/s:I still got tonnes of homework!!Argh!!!!

No comments: