Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Start Of Something New

Holidays end today and school begins tomorrow.Time to get cracking;for real!!No more holidays till the month of September.Seems rather long to me.Well,I just came back from a 5 days vacation in our Singapore and believe it or not,it has been 10 years since I last stepped into Singapore.I went there by train and once again,KTM showed us how efficient their train is by being late for 45 minutes.I spent half my day in the train.ARGH!!!!Went to my cousin's place and then makan.That pretty much sums up the 1st day.

Went to Sentosa the next day.Had lotsa fun there.Wait!!Did I mention Vivo City?That place is a haven for every gals.It's made for gals.The ratio of shops for guys to gals is about 1:5.Top recommendation from me!Gals..be sure you bring enough money!Ate a fastfood that is not available here in Malaysia called Carl's Jr and the burger is really huge.Enough for 2 person.Hehe.

Well,went to the Singapore Zoo too.It's cool.Sorry to say,way better than the ones we have in Malaysia.Walked till kaki mahu patah ar..I stayed at home on Friday night as my cousin brought my sis out to St James Powerstation.I wasnt allowed to go in so I cant follow the gang.Overall,this trip has been great.:)

That's all for now!

No comments: