Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Work Hard..PLay Hard..

My next post will have absolutely nothing to do with the title!Well,I am on holidays..yes..HOLIDAYS again!!!School just started barely 2 weeks for me and here I am..on holidays again!!Isnt it cool?Haha.Let's see what I can say about my new Form 6 life.Yea..I complained and elaborated abit about my 1st week in school.Now let's move on to the 2nd week,shall we?Hehe..

Teachers all begin teaching except for PA comes 2nd week of school.Everything seems so far so good and I hope it's the same for the upcoming one and a half years.Hehe.I got homeworks..quite alot considering I had only studied for a week.There is even English assignment.Argh!But english class is something that we can enjoy..relax abit and study.The rest..requires total attention.But Form 6 is cool!

One of my best pal since primary school just went off to KL this morning to study in TPM College.Hm..Most of us are in different places now.But I guess all well ends well.Meeting up once in a while to catch up with one another is cool.We had a gathering last saturday and all we did was made one heck of a noise at Pumpkin House.Then off to eat dessert and more "canon-ing".Haha.

Just got home from helping to move a big tangki at the new home for Agape Shelter.Then breakfast with cheng yee,ryan,isaac,paulus,weishin and jit.Well,I guess that pretty up sums up what happened these few days.

Oh yea!!Not to forget..Pirates Of The Carribean 3:At World's End.That is one heck of a movie!!It's totally different from spider-man 3.So don't ever bother to compare.Just enjoy it!Shrek 3 is coming out this Thursday.Gonna catch it and laugh my head off..again!Hehe

No comments: