Thursday, May 17, 2007

Schooling....Again~

Ok,yesterday I registered for my Form 6 in SMK Tinggi Kluang.So now I am officially a lower 6 student and back to school.Not only am I returning to schooling days,I am returning to my old school.Argh!!!Well,I followed Meiqi to school yesterday and met lots of friends of other schools.Registered and went out to makan with Paulus,Song An,Meiqi,Huiying,Jocelyn,Gideon and Peikee.Man,Song An can really eat!He finished his own food and also Jocelyn's.After breakie he even suggested cendol.My goodness..I take my hats off to him.Even I could not stuffed myself with that much food!Visited Song An's house and then in the afternoon had lunch with Jit and the rest of the lower 6 yfers.SHREK 3 WILL NOT BE SHOWING IN MBO!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!That was what I found out after the lunch gathering.Ish!

Today is Teacher's Day.School is..pretty boring..Just spent time catching up with friends from other schools and then home.Hm,it's still kind of weird to be back in school but I just hope that this is gonna be an enjoyable 1 and 1/2 years in Kluang!

No comments: