Saturday, May 26, 2007

.......

Seriously said,I think I really am slacking too much.I cant help but to think that I am not really working hard.There are so many things in my studies that I don't understand.I cant even seems to understand some simple equations or solve some question that my friends can.OK..maybe you all might think I am like under some stress or what so ever..but I really dont know.It seems I am getting rather slow in getting to things.I am getting lazier and lazier..and my mind is off somewhere..I really dont know what to do..will I ever survive my form 6 years?

2 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

don't worry..you will survive for sure..=)
just buck up little bit during holidays..or u can try to ask your frens if u don't understand..im sure they will help you with your studies..

rachaeL- said...

hey hey...
perhaps ur brain is still in saturated momet after such a long break.. well, give urself a little more time. U'll soon be able to cope wif ur studies.. =)