Tuesday, May 8, 2007

triple treat!!!!

Hehe..So,I watched 3 movies in a day!I had just finished watching WILD HOGS,THE HILL HAS EYES 2 and abit of spidey today!Well,I aint that rich..relax!Haha.I just got my way to watch the movies.Basically I would not recommend you guys to watch THE HILLS HAS EYES 2.It's violent,disguting and they use the F word like nobody's business.One of the actress is pretty cute though..:X..It talks about a bunch of soldiers who are stranded on a hill which a bunch of mutated fellas.The whole movie is pretty scary and really disgusting!

Well,WILD HOGS was nice.It was funny but wasnt what I really expected.I wondered if it's because I am alone or I lose my sense of humour..hm..But the 4 fellas was real jokers.Pure laughter at some parts of the movie!It also has a part where the 4 jokers did not give up.They just continue and spur one another on..It really make me realise how important friendship!Oh yea,NEVER RUN AWAY FROM UR PROBS..something from the movie too.I would suggest you all go with friends or family.:)

Lastly,spidey shot to the top within 3 days.147 million was brought in within 3 days!WOW!!!!Watch it!You will never ever regret!!!

4 comments:

Yi Lian Wong said...

hey, i haven watch spiderman yet lar..

rachaeL- said...

hey.. yeah, agree wif u.. hills have eyes 2 is indeed a violent movie.. i never had my muscles loosen all dat 1 n half hours watching it..

zhihow3 said...

yilian:tat day go genting siapa suruh tak tengok.

rachael:u watched dat?cool..haha..gonna have the 3rd..i nearly vomit during 1 scene ne..all the hands and legs hanging here and ther..the heads..and they smashed the head like watermelon..:X

Yi Lian Wong said...

haiyo, pang pang said she watched ady, then sure teman her not to watch again de ma... you know wat is friendship? haiya, u dunno de la