Thursday, August 16, 2007

PU1F1











Well, a friend of mine commented that my blog is kinda not being up to date. So, I have decided to post about my class..PU1F1. It's a physics class for those who dont know. 1st up, we have Miss Jeanette Hong at the post of monitor, funny and cute at times but also very terrible horrible and vegetables at times..:P Then, ther's Minister of Finance, Teo Mei Qi. A way too responsible treasurer that will eat you up unless you pay up. Next up, our maths 2 teacher favourite student, Samuel Chong Song Ang. Loves to sing and creates jokes. He can really sing in such high pitch that the windows glasses broke!Kidding!haha..

Then, we have TWINS, the unseparable Low Wei Qian and Tan Hui Ying. Both are born in 1990 , still single and available.Interested,anyone? There's also Noor Fadzhillah, the only malay student in my class. Though she's the only malay, we do get together pretty well. The SHE of STAB is next in the list, Ng Soo Sien, Sia Siew Hoon and Sam Li Chian. 3 quiet and hardworking girls. There's also Sir Pei and Song Ang's best friend, Jocelyn in my class. Not to forget, the adorable yet strong and tough Chang Lee Ming. Mess with her at your own risk!

Well, I guess we have enough of girls, dont we?Time for some hunks of PU1F1. 1st up, standing at 1.90 m, Tee Shi Feng. A very polite and friendly guy. Good in basketball and badminton. Then, there's his best mates, Ren Wei and Wei Song. 2 really great guys to hang up with. Wei Song is a really good artist while Ren Wei is a friend you can count on. Then, we have Lim Jien Wai. A really funny guy with lotsa tricks up his sleeve. His best friend, Jun Jiat is a quiet guy but also very friendly. Did I mention Jun Jiat is pretty rich?:X. Next stop, Set Ying Zhi. A transfer student from Mersing with lots of stories to tell. Tan Yong Liang is another transfer student in my class. A little low self esteem but overall seems quite a nice guy.:). Up next, Ivan Wu.Proud product of SMKTK,scoring straight As in SPM and by far the most good-looking guy in class(Dont stone me!).A friend who would be there when you need him too. Not to forget Lai Jin Hui, who seems to be everywhere in class. When there's a conversation, there's Jin Hui. Not forgetting the 2 whizzes of F1, Lim Wee Lee and Ian Siah.If you ever encounter any problems in Maths or Physics, they are the ones to approach. Last but not least, there's Pei Kee who is so determined to switch to Arts Streams and Thivagar, the only Indian in my class. Finally, I would like to say, I really like my class with these interesting characters!

p/s:If i did left out anyone..dont hit me!

No comments: