Tuesday, May 6, 2008

3Ms...

Been almost a week since the last entry on Eden's Day.So here I am, in front of the pc blogging when I so should be studying. Hehe. Muet exam is on thursday, speaking while the rest will be on saturday. A little nervous thinking about it. Fuh~

Well, the 3Ms I've mentioned in my title is not MEMBACA,MENGIRA and MENULIS. But rather, Master,Mission and Mate. A little something from Ryan's blog. It got me pondering on my life a little. Yes, no doubt I have known who my Master is but my Mission? No idea at all. It's like I am still trying to figure out what purpose am I here for? What are my gifts? How can I help people around me? What's the real motive behind every actions of mine? Questions after questions just popped up. Hm, the biggest of it all..HOW DO I KNOW WHAT MY MISSION IS?

I guess this is like a process in life, where we have to go through one stage before another. 1st, locating your Master, then your Mission and lastly your Mate. You cant go around without focus and orders from your Master and all the more you cant have a Mate unless you know what you want in life, right? Well, yours truly, me tend to love to skip the 2nd stage and advance to the 3rd. You would have most probably heard me saying I am looking for a gf more than I've said I am looking for a mission. Man, that's so wrong. I know and I insaf already. Haha.

Well, I guess in order to realise what my Mission is, I need to spend more time with my Master and try to learn more of Him. Our God is truly a faithful and great God. Every session of church, YF, prayer or just simply chilling with some great men who have walked with God certainly does amazed me. I envy and I do not deny I want to reach that level, but I guess all this cant be rushed. Hm..

Gotta copy something from Ryan:

Do I Want A Girlfriend?

YES!YES!YES!

But I guess before that I need to know what my Mission is, and I am single but NOT YET AVAILABLE. Something sad, right? Well, life goes on..ARGH!

No comments: