Monday, May 12, 2008

The Saga Continues..

Well,today is 12th May 2008.The end of my journey as form 6 junior.I am officially a senior now!The lower 6ers just registered this morning,marking the beginning of a tough yet surprising cum enjoyable or suffering one and a half years in SMK Tinggi Kluang.

Everyone went to school really early this morning.With a little help from over 50 upper 6 students,the stage was set.It was time for the students to come and register.It sort of brings back memories of last year.It felt just like yesterday where I just stood there,getting myself registered for form 6.I was put in charge of the book counter,promoting and selling books form 6 students need.Business was fantastic.Almost every junior bought their books today itself.I took like a week to get mine last year!Haha.Quite a number of familiar faces was seen this morning and lots and lots of fresh faces in school.

All in all,it was a tiring and enjoyable day.What lies ahead is a total mystery cum surprise.I am really excited to see what will these juniors bring into my life.Haha.

Not to forget,I am totally running out of time.Man,STPM is like in 150++ days.Juniors,if you are reading this,work your butt off now!Don't think of honeymoon year!

No comments: