Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yet Another...

Today is 1st of May,which happens to be Labour Day.A day where every workers(includingt students) get a rest from the daily stress.So,yours truly got a day off.But wait,1st of May also coincide with a very important day,at least for Kluangites.Today is Eden's Day!A year had passed since my entry about Eden's Day last year.Once again,the grand event most of us were looking forward to took place today at the same place,Kg Paya Hall.There was a lot of food,fun and performances taking place right there this morning.The hall was packed with people as they kept flocking into the places.

Speaking about special things at the event,2 little kids actually won the Love Sandwich Making Contest.Very admirable,right?Both of them are brothers and the sons of Ps Paul,the "boss" in Eden.I met quite a number of my teachers and also many friends whom I have not seen for a while.Hm,some really fantastic food like the famous barney's spaghetti,vietnamese mee,japanese sushi and even curry mee.The bands were fantastic.One of them actually changed the ryhthm of Keranamu Malaysia,making it a rap and rock song.The band happened to be none other than our very own Youth Ablaze,under the leadership of Cheng Yee this year.Ryan,Lydia,Merv and Mich also came back.Faces that have been missing for awhile.It was great having the big family back together!

Well,as usual I performed puppet once again.I was also a clown again.Haha.It wasnt part of my initial plan to be a clown but well,somehow I took up the job again.It wasnt as good as the 1st time I "clowned".Well,I seem to lost a little of the joy that I am supposed to have,cant seem to share it around.Got to find the joy back.Overall,I scraped through today with a few kids being scared,NONE CRIED.I watched Spider-man 3 last year around this time.This year around it's Iron Man on the big screen.Anybody interested?

Yet another day to go down into memories.Eden's Day had and will be an event that brings tonnes of fun and joy!

No comments: