Monday, April 21, 2008

S.M.I.L.E

I've learnt the art of counting days since entering form 6.Haha.So fast and it will be the month of May,mid year is approaching.A little stressed out?On the contrary,the lower 6 students will be coming in.How time flies.I still remembered posting about my form 6 registration and about school last year.What kind of juniors will I get?What kind of seniors will I be?Excited and nervous at the same time..Hehe.

When you grow older,you tend to face with more problems and you have to learn to resolve them.This truth is getting more and more real as we grow older,from day to day.Somehow,I dont like to accept this fact but at the same time I cant run away.Some,if not most of my friends seem stressed out,whether by studies or personal stuffs.I wonder if this situation only happens during teenage years?

I began to wonder if I am a hypocrite?Like I have said many times,I tend to talk the talk,but seldom walk the walk.My friends said I am deep,someone whom others cant seem to figure out.I dont agree but I dont deny that too.Contradicting with myself.Haha.Well,I've watched a few programmes lately and pondered about a question "What's the definition of HAPPINESS?"

To some,it meant chasing after monetary luxury while to others,it may mean staying together with people they love.It's just so abstract that there seems to be no specific word to describe it.I cant help but think about how some people could be so easily contented with just a simple life.Some would even find joy in helping others.There are also a group of people who dwelled in moodiness and blamed everyone for everything that happens.Whatever it is,only we ourselves can discover what does this simple word really meant to us.

I do believe somehow,a smile will always make a huge difference.Therefore everyone,smile more!There's alot of things in this world worth to be happy about.Stressed out you may be,but as long as you can smile,things will never seem impossible.

Gambatte to myself and all of you!Ah..time for nap!haha

No comments: