Thursday, April 3, 2008

Frustration..

I know it's rather funny trying to vent my frustration here,in my blog.It's sort of like trying to gain attention but I aint.It's just I want to get certain things off and I have no better ways to channel it.Certain things are really just driving me nuts.It's tiring pretending everything is all right,putting up a brave front that I am always a cheerful guy.Argh!!!!!!I just feel like shouting out right now!Studies,family,faith and so much more.All these problems seem to continue to add on,like a snowball,growing bigger and bigger.Lord,I need Your strength to pull through,You wisdom to solve problems.If you happen to see a quieter version of me,don't be shocked.It's just me trying to give myself some space.PLUS I am still sick..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there big guy.

Yoshie