Monday, April 14, 2008

I Am Back!

Hola!I am back to the on9 world!It's been 3 days since I last on9 and my computer had finally came back from the factory this afternoon.I certainly do miss it!Right,so what has been happening?I scratched my car,again!Been wasting my time as usual and going through certain stuffs.

Well,news came by about Mr Nada's death this morning and it pretty much shocked the school.However,some people can actually still joke about it.I don't know if I am guilty of doing it too but I guessed he deserved our last respect.It just took another hit at me that life is very fragile.Every second you have here on earth ought not be wasted.You never really know what will happen the next moment you turned around.I have been learning a lot of things the hard way and I am really not making much progress here.Time to take one thing at a time.8 more months,how much can I make out of it?

TZH is officially sick free,though still with a little bit of cough.

No comments: