Monday, April 7, 2008

Figure Out..

I've figured out I am actually pretty good with words.I've figured out I have been blessed with the ability to speak and communicate better than others.I've figured out I am pretty good at analysing situations or problems.I've figured out I can actually do something if I put my heart to it,achieving what others may deemed impossible.

I've also figured out I am a rash guy,doing and saying things without thinking.I've also figured out I always do or say certain things from my point of view,what I felt is correct and not spare a thoughts about others.I've also figured out the way I talked hurts others and sometimes,if not most boastful.I've also figured out I am fast to speak and slow to listen.

I've figured all that out.So,what's next?

It's time to make the best use and minimise or cut off the bad habits of my "gifts"...

No comments: