Friday, July 25, 2008

Approaching A Century...

This will be my 99th post. Can you believe it? I've started out blogging for fun, as it was some sort of trend among my friends and turned it into a space where I converted my thoughts and my feelings into words. I even remembered a friend saying she's lazy to read my blog because most of the posts are very long. One even commented that I think too much through the ideas I conveyed in my posts. Haha.

The reality of STPM approaching in less than 100 days is sinking in deeper and deeper. I wonder if I will be able to telan those books and be able to work the solutions out come the exam day. Fuh. Kan Chiong-ness in the air! I got schools on Saturdays, not one but 3 of them ! Yes, I am unwilling to go but I am still going to school. All the tasks needed to be completed by the month of July is done. Some breather finally as one of the most hectic month is over. Next up is BOOKS, BOOKS and MORE BOOKS to telan. Haha.

Well, MYPG was held last Saturday and it certainly was rather "grand" I would say. I think everyone got something out of this event but like what Jit said, what was more important is that we begun by taking the 1st step to changing this country, which is LOVING IT. All the time, we say we are Malaysian but out of 10 people at least half wished to migrate from here. We are people of this nation and once we lost hope, that's it! I've been reading on couple of Asian countries lately namely North Korea and Cambodia after watching some programmes on these 2 countries. They made me open my eyes real big. Don't ask me why, just go read about it yourself! :P

Right, still got school tomorrow. So off I go to try and get some sleep.

No comments: