Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the YANGs...


Recently I've been indulging myself in some China history, sort of getting back to my roots a little. I am currently watching the series entitled YOUNG WARRIORS OF THE YANG CLAN. It's about the loyal Yang family back in the Song Dynasty. Well, they are actually more famous for their female warriors but a series was made on the guys of the family before they all died in an eppic battle, due to the evil scheme of a disloyal minister. I know, the series was way back in 2006. Call me slow or what, I dont care..
Well, the Yang really shown what it meant to persevere till the end. They were outnumbered, gave up by their king, and watched the lost of their brothers on battlefield. Yet they yielded not to the evil force. The women of the family despite the lost of their husbands, fought in their places. The way they chose to live on with life, without their other half is really admirable. This is really saddening as it happened in real life.
The way they trusted their king is really admirable too. They stood still by their king, fought for him and he chose to not believe them, leaving them to die by themselves. I remembered the father of the Yangs said THE KING MAY CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE THEM, BUT THEY MUST NOT CHOOSE TO DISTRUST HIM. I mean, the die-hard loyalty is really, I dont know stupid and stubborn or just plain admirable.
However, I believe we should embraced the belief the Yangs had. When things dont seem good or rather, we are like being left alone by God, we must continue to believe in. The YANGS can trust their king who was like so muddle-headed, why cant we trust our God who has never forsaken us? He will pull us through no matter what.
The perseverance is something we got to learn too. Despite being outnumbered, like there's no reinforcement, the battle is not lost yet. Even if it is, the war is not. Continue to strive harder for there will always be people fighting alongside us. I know there are people who are with me. How about you? Watch this, it's really educational, especially for bananas like me. Haha. By the way, there are quite a number of hunks too. Pretty gals ok lar. Got 1 or 2 lor. So, what are you waiting for? GO WATCH IT. WATCHED DY WATCH AGAIN!:P

No comments: