Sunday, July 6, 2008

Here I Am..

I've received comments saying I THINK TOO MUCH, especially my posts which are full of philosophies. Well, what can I say? It's just my own thoughts and feelings mar! ( you know I am talking to you and about you! ). Hm, so here I am trying to post something less " philosophical" or whatever you call it, anything that makes you all happy.

Without realising it, july is here. School's koko day is over, with satisfying results for the ELS stall. The national physics and chemistry quiz is coming up. Come on, I paid 20 bucks for it. Got to at least spend some time studying! Haha! Got to send in an essay for the Hari Kepenggunaan Malaysia competition too. What else is there? Oh ya, lots of studies to catch up and works to complete. MYPG coming along too. Man, what a hectic month.

Eden finally won the Kluang Championship! Bravo! Yong Ling wrote about being 7th time lucky, I kind of wish that's the thing with me. 7Th year in STK, hope I can nail my STPM. Haha. Well, clock is ticking, time is running and I am shivering! Argh! Hope everything will be just fine at the end of the day..if you get what I mean...

No comments: