Sunday, June 29, 2008

Coincidence?


A friend of mine recently posted about the art class she attended when she was much younger. The topic then got us all talking about the teacher, who seems to have tutored all of us, or rather most if not all of us went for his art class before. One friend even said we might all be classmates last time round. We never know, do we?


It was the same case too in school. Several classmates and schoolmates of mine used to be primary school friends but did not have much contact ever since enrolling into respective secondary school. In STK, they found a place to reunite once more. I remembered when I first attended YF, Paulus was shocked because I perpetually tormented his life for 2 years in tuition. Neither of us thought we would be meeting each other again, not under such a condition I guessed.


Well, I did not know Daniel Eh's sister and my sister were real good friends when I entered STK and I never expected to meet a friend from another school who attended the same kindergarten as me, perhaps even classmate and to find out the niece of my mum's friend is actually my former childhood playmate. Boy o Boy, is Kluang too small or that I did come into contact with many people?


Is this what we called COINCIDENCE? However, I believe there's more to these than just pure coincidence. I think the BIG GUY up there had this all planned out. People don't just come into our lifes. They entered for a purpose and someone once said, each and every1 enriched our life when we allow them to. Hm, true yet in a way debatable, which I wont do it here. Haha. Well, I wonder who will come into my life next?


Yesterday is HISTORY, Tomorrow is MYSTERY, Today is a GIFT. I want to make the best out of every friendship the Lord has blessed me with!You with me?

No comments: