Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lessons

It all started out when I decided to check my junk mail and somehow a mail from Uncle Kwan ended up there,titled AID ON LECTIONARY READING.Even till now,I got no idea why I would received such a mail.So,out of curiousity I opened and read it.

It talked about the current world,where there are two types of people,the predator and the prey.There is this group of people who try to victimize others,the strong ones,dominating and getting the best out of situation while there is another group or weaklings who succumb to the doings of the strong ones and can do nothing about it.Jesus mixed with both these type of people yet at the same time not scandalizing one another.No matter what people said or do,Jesus mixed around and shared the gospel with these people.

Many a times,people like to come out with their own set of values,own set of rules.We always look at certain things and people with our own perspective.For instance, we tend to judge certain group of people with our set of values and then we might try avoiding them. Worst of it all,we might badmouth about them.Sounds familiar?It's like an everyday scenario I guess.It's always human nature and our inabilities to swallow our pride that causes misunderstanding,which leads to hatred.We always think if people treat me badly,I should do the same or Why should I try to be better?It's like a cycle,never stopping and the cycle grows only bigger and bigger,unless we want to resolve it.

People are born with a very good abilities of words and expressions,or simply said, GREAT MIND. So often if not, I believe we always question one's motive behind something or one's reason for his/her behaviour. We will then doubt this person, dont we? Often giving a negative perception. It's not wrong, I assure you. I believe it's normal for human beings to think like that. However, what matter most is how you deal with it.

I think we should always try to bland in with each and everyone( I am learning..) and then not be influenced by them. Yes, despise them we must not but joining them is even a bigger NO. There are couple of people I have had perceptions over their conducts and even doubt them. I dont deny I still have those thinkings but I will try to give them the benefits of doubts. It's something we should all do I think, to mix with people of all classes, sharing the gospels yet not losing ourselves in the process. Let's all talk the talk, walk the walk, not LOSE THE WAY.

No comments: