Friday, June 27, 2008

So Long..

Kai Xian and Engina
Cheng Yee
King Chai
Yet another emotional weekend for most,if not all of us. Another batch of seniors will be leaving to pursue their tertiary education at respective universities comes tomorrow. It's goodbye yet again to these people, people who have bits by bits filled up certain part of my life. Well, let me just talked about a couple of them here ( I cant possibly name each and every senior, so pardon me! ).
First up, there's Kai Xian. I have known her since my primary school days in tuition. She's been a nice senior and she came to know the Lord about the same time as I am ( I think! ). Come to think of it, I forgot where exactly is she going! Sorry!
Next up, Engina. In her, I found a really nice and caring senior who took care of me ever since primary school. Of course, she and my "sis" Erin is like Twins, somehow inseparable. Haha. I seriously do miss the Leo working days. Well, she will be doing Nursing in Sunway University College. She's the one who will actually be going to the city. ( Most local U are located in pretty ulu places..Oppss)
Then, we have Lim Cheng Yee who will be doing music in UPM. Future artiste, do not be shocked if you happen to see his album! Haha. Well, I first knew of Cheng Yee as a lame guy, he still is! But his jokes do somehow bring a little joy into one's life and it's nice to be cold once in a while. Well, we certainly are going to miss his jokes, or not.By the way, he's a very very good guitarist!
Last but not least is King Chai a.k.a Ah Boon. A leader who's good with both words and people. He happened to be my senior from primary school too and somehow took care of me while I was in STK too, along with all the sarcasm and stuffs, making high school life less mundane. He's quite a girl's hearthrob I would say ( This is based on actual facts! ). Well, good at magic and playing the bass too. He's doing Political Science in UKM. I have not much of an idea about the course he's pursuing but well, I will know in time to come I guess.
Many other seniors are leaving too and I just want to wish them all the best in their uni lifes, yet another chapter in their lives. I want to say BYE BYE but as someone once said SEE YOU SOUNDS BETTER THAN BYE BYE and I know I will be seeing these people, who had made an impact in my life, one way or another very soon. Therefore, so long all my seniors!

No comments: