Friday, June 13, 2008

Recent Happenings..

In a glimpse of an eye, yet another week has gone by. It's time for weekends again! It was quite a relaxing first week back into school. This was due to teachers discussing exam papers and no classes throughout the week! I guess CALM BEFORE STORM would be the phrase to describe this past week. Well, a little updates of happenings throughout the week.

The week started out with non other than going back to school. It was a familiar yet strange feeling at the same time. Finally, the juniors are settling in while we, the seniors are left with just approximately 4 months before STPM and out of school we get. A moment everyone is excited, scared yet looking forward to. All the fresh faces and discussion about teachers they got does bring back memories of 2007. Well, it's all history by the way.

It was quite fun on Monday night as we had a surprise party for Jit! I can assure you 1 thing, REVENGE IS SWEET! I am not at any point asking you to get back at anyone, okay? It's just what we did to Jit at his house on his BIRTHDAY. Flour, water and more water was his birthday present. Haha. I still do not know who's the brilliant mastermind behind this but I think everyone enjoyed attacking him that night. I embarassed myself though. Aih~

My classmates enjoyed MAFIA when we have no teacher entering our class. Haha. It was kind of funny to notice how they really indulged themselves in the game, creating really loud noise and perpetually louder noise! It was a case of mixed feelings for my exam results though. Finally, I managed to pass all 4 subjects but with 2 subjects just making the grade. Still, I guess it's a good start although it's rather late. Everyone seem to have gotten a really painful yet efficient wake up call. It seem that every student in class now is more focus and really pushing hard for STPM. Well, PU2F1 class of 08, let's gambatte together!

A good rest is for the sake of walking a longer journey( chinese proverb). Now that I have got mine ( I believe you all had yous too), let's get ready to finish the 2nd half of the year on a high!

No comments: