Friday, April 24, 2009

Rejected

Dear Tan Zhi Howe,

We have carefully considered your application vis-a-vis applications from all other eligible applicants. Regrettably, however, I have to inform you that your application has not been successful. I hope that you would appreciate the fact that admission to our undergraduate courses is highly selective in view of the large number of applications we receive, and the limited places that we can offer to international students. I appreciate the time and effort you have put in to submit your application and I thank you for your interest in our University. I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you every success in your pursuit for higher education

.Dr Lalit Goel,
Dean of Admissions
Nanyang Technological University

I supposed the above text tells it all. Yes, I have been rejected. Then again, with only a 3.00 what was I expecting, right? Haha. I believed I will get about 2 more such e-mails in the coming week. Well, at least I can still laugh at myself. So, share a laugh. =)

6 comments:

Joel Yap said...

Haha... laugh at the sender's name too

H2M said...

Aiya.......very hard to get into NTU wan....

Jonathan low said...

aww. come on. it aint that bad. i mean that's just one uni. i don't think all are going to be like that. you got applied for some scholarship too did you?

Yi Lian Wong said...

mr. tan, dun be disappointed la. just let it be. come on. wat's so bad? u can still stay in msia. wana cum ukm?

Rui Shuang said...

yilian, he would love to, especially if you are willing to show him around once he landed in UKM. Hehe!

Yi Lian Wong said...

show him around ukm ar? actually i also not used to bangi lar. come kl then i can show la. wuwuwuw*sob*Sob, v always kena isolated from main campus one.