Monday, April 27, 2009

Future...Undecided

Thank you all for the comments on the previous post. It's always easy to say that probably it's not in God's plan for me to study in Singapore. However, to be able to really accept that fact and live with it, it's hard. Let's just say I had a moderate amount of good things happening in the past and would love to have that streak continue with me doing well in STPM and get a place in NUS or NTU. But as the fact shows, everything ended up the other way round. I thought I was all ready to go study in UMS since I chose there as one of my options besides UTM and UKM. My marks are barely enough for UM,UPM and USM, but still, a miracle might happen? I wish..Haha

Speaking of which, I suddenly have this question around me. Do I really want to study engineering and is it really my calling? Several conversations with Isaac make me want to confirm and give my all to make it a success. There's 2 will according to Jit, God's will and my own. Am I waiting on Him? I dont' know but I know I am waiting for miracles to happen! Haha. It will be May soon and 2009 is like passing so fast. To some of my friends, yes, being humble is good but being TOO humble sometimes make you sound like a hypocrite. Yes, I respect you and therefore I kept quiet for I know I need to learn to talk myself but please, bear in mind the feelings of the people listening when you say you WONT achieve certain things and yet ABLE to get it. I am sad, at the same time furious and envy. Arggh! Something's wrong with me.

Pause..That's where my life is at now, when is PLAY gonna be click and me resume chasing after my dreams with all my heart,soul and strength?>.<

4 comments:

H2M said...

Come to UKM la...Sure can get in one...if you choose the right course :P

Anonymous said...

wat oso ok la. haha. support u bro... lol..

Anonymous said...

hmm study engineering if and only if u love ur calculator...
live today without regrets out of the choices made yesterday.hehe..
itz important to do somthg dat u lk!! :P

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)