Wednesday, April 1, 2009

5 years..

When we finished secondary school,we started talking about what foundation we gonna do. ADP, Form 6 or A levels. For some who had a clearer picture, they went for foundation in that certain courses. Now that most of us had finished our foundation, some had even began uni life, I guess it's time to talk about career options. It's always a tradition for friends to meet whenever there's a holiday like Chinese New Year, to catch up a little as we hardly see one another anymore. If you guys remembered, I talked about a gang called 22 Friends on my blog before. Those are the people I spent my secondary school life with. Now, I can picture the gang 5 years down the road, with all of us working in our respective fields. If I am not mistaken and everything goes well, things should look like this is 2014..

2 doctors
3 biotechnologists
1 performing artist
2 accountants, maybe 3
2 engineers, maybe 3
1 economist
1 dietician
1 teacher
2 IT guy
1 artist
2 or 3 businessman, or marketting manager or anything involved with BUSINESS
1 surveyor

If I am mistaken, feel free to correct me=)

1 comment:

Jonathan low said...

are you the performing artist? haha. you can be the mr tan! Malaysia's super comedian.
wakaka