Thursday, September 17, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya~

A very Selamat Hari Raya to every Malaysians and all my Muslim friends. As we are 1Malaysia, all of us should celebrate on this joyous festival. Hehe. Yours truly is home after 3 weeks. A good improvement from being a PBSM. So, a little update on what I have done so far.

I have had my 2nd calculus test last Friday, hopefully I did okay. Had a steamboat outing with coursemates, that Saturday night was great and I hope I did not screw up the outing. I need to learn to handle my thoughts better and also to be a better friend. Am still learning and growing. Well, Sunday was church service. I know, finally I went to Hebron for Sunday service. The previous Sunday I was in Cyberjaya MMU for a competition. I managed to catch up with Gideon too while I was there. Hehe.

Well, I had a dream the other day that God is saying let MY timing be yours. So I guessed that sort of answer a lot questions that I have been wanting to ask and things I want to do. I think I am just gonna enjoy my time and walk every step as He guide. In the meantime, people, have fun!

No comments: