Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer Holidays!

Well, studying in Malaysia doesnt exactly let you experience 4 seasons but since it's summer over in the northern hemisphere so I thought of telling what happened throughout the month of August. I had my 1st test in UTM, faring okay for every paper I took. Next test coming in a week's time. Haha!

Well, besides test I have had a lot of fun too hence the title! Firstly, I attended Hebron's Church Camp and it was great. Austin Hill Golf Resort rocks! We played paintball, jacuzzi and some indoor games. It was superbly great with great prices to pay especially paintball. Haha. It was great being able to spend time with Ezra and gang too. Dr Simon Locke, the speaker is still as good as ever with his messages. Pastor Daniel proposed to his long time gf and that definitely is the highlight of the whole camp! Hm, this weekend might be making a trip to Malacca and the next, staying in JB. So technically I havent gone home or wont be going home for quite awhile. Hehe.

Till then, stay tuned!

No comments: