Sunday, April 8, 2007

Attitude Prob?

OK,so this is what happened yesterday.I went back to school because I need to request some help from the Leo Club to help me out,cleaning the new house of Agape Shelter.I joined them for the meeting and I went overboard by actually saying I could cancel the club if I have to.I exploded due to some reasons which I do not want to say here.I know it's pointless to point the fingers at others for I dare not say I am better or more perfect cause whatever they had done,so had I.So,why did I exploded?I don't really know and it seems that got me into trouble with a few of the directors.I just want to thank God because I think tis is part of my life that I need to change,as He has reminded me through this event.I am just sorry to those I have offended in my words.Jesus himself did not get angry or exploded because of what people around Him did.So why should I when I aint any better?I just realised that for a long period of time,it has been about me and my ways,I care not for other people's feeling.I need to set things right with those people before things get worse and I need to start thinking before I speak.I just hope that I will be able to use my mouth to build people up,not tear them down or to offend them.I know I can achieve lot through Him so I shall try...

2 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

although i dun know what exactly happened, just dont take it too seriously lo...cheer up~ =)

zhihow3 said...

ok gua..i juz hope i can set things straight v those ppl lor..i dun relli wanna make ppl hate me?haha..losing frens aint in my dictionary of life:)