Monday, April 16, 2007

hola every1!

I am back!So,did anyone missed me?I bet you all did!Haha..just joking!Well,so I made my way to KL via train on Thursday,scheduled to leave at 10.54 am.Guess wat?The stupid KTM train was 45 minutes late!And it took me 7 long hours before reaching KL.How efficient is our train system har!But through the train journey,I noticed alot of squatter areas and some of it looks kinda bad.There was something funny though.A guy posted for some foreigners on the train to take picture as he waited in front of the "tiang" of the railway road with a peace sign..Hehe

Well,I went to One Utama on the 1st night and ate TGI Friday!Man,what a feast and I must say..the food is..one word..nice!!!!!!!Haha.Then went back to my sis's place and just lepak before going for supper at OldTown coffeeshop.Then went back and tidur.The next day went to KLCC for the skybridge visit and to the pc fair.The skybrigde visit was weird though.My sis,her bf and I were the only Malaysian on our turn,the rest were all ang-mohs!Hehe..Then went to Halo Cafe to drink and hear songs performed by live bands.

Saturday was great as I went to a concert in Genting Highlands by Ronald Cheng and Edmund Leung.Great concert I must say and there was also this Thai festival going on.Kinda have fun and today I am back!Home sweeet home!hehe..Hope to post some pictures of the concert on my next post..:P

4 comments:

sarahyanli said...

why u never go pikat ang moh. hahaha, anyways its very nice of ur sis to bring u jln jln

zhihow3 said...

got 1 ang moh gal..very cute 1..but dunno their language..too bad la..

Rui Shuang said...

u went to kl on your own ? so nice of ur sis..my sis having exam now..=(

X'eon said...

yo bro i can see that u r enjoying man haha..i will sure go and try the food u said ..hehe.. take care always ..:-)