Friday, April 6, 2007

What a Day!

I just finished my interview for the JPA scholarship.It went pretty well..I think.I was really nervous at the start of today,especially regarding the discussion session after seeing some of the questions my friend sent me.I decided to forget about that and keep my finger cross to go by faith.The butterflies were rapidly increasing in my stomach.Calm myself down and went in.It was kind of strange.Everyone was very formal in terms of attire.Then proceeded to the interview room.I was freaking out at first but thank God I didn't eat screw and could finish up what I want to say.I met some friends whom I have not seen for quite some time and also got to know a few new friends.I even got a ASEAN scholar in the same interview room as I am!OUch!Double ouch..I did not get the interview letter of PETRONAS..haih~..anyway,I guess it's not my calling to do geology then.Really kind of sad and the interview is in PERAK!!!!How cool is that?Too bad la..Well,anyhow just thank God for today and keeping my finger cross to see if I can get it!

1 comment:

Yi Lian Wong said...

petronas? no nid taruh harapan la. that one really very few ppl get the call. waste my rm20!