Monday, October 1, 2007

o re wa hitori ja nai..

Hm..October is here.I can seem to see the holiday smiling broadly at me.At the same time,I see the fearful exams smiling teasingly at me for I aint prepared for it at all.10 months have passed since I shouted Happy New Year on the ground of Kluang Country Club.So much have happened and so much have changed throughout this period of time.The one question that stands..Am I still me?Throughout this 10 months I have continously asked myself this question for there are times I doubt the things I did and regret over certain decisions I made or word that I have said.I have made a number of people worried about me and I apologised for that(If you guys are reading this).Arigato..

The title of my post is actually Japanese,meaning I AM NOT ALONE.I have fallen numerous of times and whenever I do fall,there always seems to be someone there to help me up.God is good and has been guiding me all this time,teaching me and always sending the right people at the right time to tell me certain things.I guess I have grown a lot but I still am struggling with the fact that I always end up hurting people around me,in terms of words and actions.For that,I just wanna say sorry to those whom I may have hurt with my words or actions.I figure out I need to stop being a child.I may have said those words tonnes and tonnes of times,but I guess this is for real.Haha.I am really grateful for friends that are always by my side,whether good or bad times.

I am still looking for answers to many things and questions in my life and I believe I will figure all these out,sooner or later..So,for now..time to get the engine started for the final year exam!
I guess a certain quote is driving me on too..

"What's wrong with falling?When you raise your head,you can see the sky stretches limitlessly and smile at you."

So I guess failing in life is a process all of us need to go through.I just want to say here that things are never easy but hey,we never know what lies ahead unless we take a step further.
So,gambatte yo every1 for we are not alone in this world and we never will be...

No comments: