Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Study Break...

MR President 2006/07Sweet couple?
The Gamemasters
Teacher advisor and President~
The ELS Family

And I thought only college has such a thing called Study Break where you get a week or 2 of holidays for you to prepare for your exams. I am currently enjoying my Raya break a.k.a Study Break as I would be having my finals next week.I so should be studying,no?Anyways,just felt like updating a little since it has been like a week++ since I posted something new. The best day would actually be on Saturday last week as we had the ELS Farewell dinner at Prime City Hotel.
It was just a little gathering with less than 40 people. Well, all in all it was really enjoyable. I had fun playing a prank on some of them.Haha..I hope next year I get a good farewell dinner too..




No comments: