Saturday, October 6, 2007

Story...

Have you ever wondered how you gonna answer if someone comes up to you one day and ask you how has life been?Most of us will answer "I have been fine,thank you".What I am trying to ask here is not the normal daily answer we give but your very own life story.I believe each and everyone of us has one to tell,whether good or bad.Ever wondered who's the author of this story?Most of us most probably will say MYSELF.But,for me,I would say is God.Every little details in our life is already decided by Him when we were created.Little things that happened each and everyday did not happen by chance but it was all in the plan.

In life,we are all expected to taste victory and experience failure.It's all part of life.We fall,we rise,we fall again,we rise again.Life is not like a circle where things just go round and round,instead it's more like a journey,where we can only advance and not retreat.All the road we have taken serve just as memories or lesson in our lifes.Some may be real painful while some may be real sweet but we cant deny that it's still part of our life which we never can deny.So,don't try to run from your past or be ashamed of it.Life isnt about being the best,it's about living the best.

We all tend to worry about what may comes tomorrow.Will I be successful?Will i married the right one?Will I be able to this?Will I be able to that?All these questions keep popping up one after another.Due to these,we all become more defensive,more self-centered and more moody.Why?It's because we are perpetually living to live up to those standards.Standards of the world.All of us worried so much about what may happen in the future that we get so paranoid.What I have learnt is this

Mathew 6:34--Do not worry about tomorrow,for tomorrow will worry about itself.Each day has enough trouble of its own.

I aint saying we should not prepare for the future but at the same time we should not worry so much that we lose our focus in things that are really important like spending time with love ones,attending Yf or church or just chilling with friends.We should always do our best and whatever comes by,we will leave it to God.Surrender and ready to do His will was something I learnt through my own life recently and I can tell you..it's not easy to say that you will accept what may come..

The next time,when your grandchildren asked you if you have done this or have you done that when you were their age,would you say YES or would you say GRANDPA HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO LIKE STUDYING?The metaphor here is whether you will be able to say you have live life to the fullest or not.I would not say I could be the 1st type,but I certainly will not be the latter.:)I chose to commit my life to God and let Him be the author of my life story.What about you?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

its true that we have to commit ourselves to god. But my personal opinion is that, by commiting ourselves to god doesnt mean we cant live life to the fullest. It only depends what your meaning of life means. If i were to hand my life fully to god and do what is only right according to his word, fulfilling that would already mean living life to the fullest, and that is a very very hard thing to accomplish. :-)

Lee said...

I am not christian..sry
I won't commit anything to God..
But i want to live my life to fullest although it seems hard to be achieved as everything go against your will...
Anyway,it is good to know you,my friend...

Anonymous said...

lee is ah lee?dude..no worries about tat..:)

Anonymous said...

Good post Zhi Howe! :D

Anonymous said...

wah...zhin chim

Anonymous said...

lol...

Anonymous said...

uhh? erm.. hehe! yea, well said.. strive for success~~!

Anonymous said...

anonymous..u r?